Suitable for all kinds of paints, concretes, mortars, walls and ceilings.
- Does not require curing
- High Adhesion Strength between Sara Putty & the Substrate
- Can be applied on wet as well as dry surfaces
- No need for Primer application on Sara Putty before applying paint
- Ideal substitute for dull finish Cement Wash
- Prevents the growth of Fungus & Algae
- Available in dry form & very easy to make & apply
- Fine Wall Putty
COMPOSITION OF SARA PUTTY
SARA wall putty is a well balanced mixture of :-
- White Cement
- High Performance Specially Chemicals
- Water Retention Compounds
- Polymeric Binders
- Fungicides and Algaecides
All the loosely adhering and projecting material from the wall should be removed with the help of wire brush, putty blade or emery stone. The wall surface should be moistened with sufficient quantity of water to saturate the surface as well as to clean the dust/dirt.
Care should be taken to avoid dust inhalation while mixing and handling powder. In case of contact with eyes or mouth, wash with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool and dry place.
CONVENTIONAL/ ACRYLIC PUTTY/ POP VS SARA WALL PUTTY
- Conventional Putty
- SARA Wall Putty
- Does not resist water and gets peeled off
- Water resistant Cannot be applied on exteriors
- Ideal on Interior & Exterior surfaces
- Oil/Acrylic based – less adhesive strength
- Cement based- More adhesive strength
- Inconsistent quality
- Cannot be applied on moist surface
- Can be applied on moist surface
- Primer coat is must before applying paint
- No need of primer coat Off-white & less smooth finish
- White & smooth finish
- True Shade of colours not possible
- True shade of colours possible
- Coverage – Low Coverage High
- Coverage : Approx. 2.0-2.5 sq. m/kg/mm
- Colour : White 5 Kg., 20 Kg. & 40 Kg.
- Shelf Life : 12 months in unopened condition.
- Pack Size : 5 Kg., 20 Kg. & 40 Kg.